Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
We aim to provide an accessible, impartial and professional Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance service. To enable current and prospective students to make an informed decision about their future progression in learning or employment which will enable their long term goals.
The service offered is client centred, inclusive, supportive and timely as to ensure the individual needs of students. The service focuses students on exploring their options whilst setting realistic and achievable targets.
The team can support you with:
- Information on College courses
- Guidance on transition into Employment, Apprenticeship’s or Higher Education
- Guidance on changing College courses or Careers
- Information on Labour Market Information
- Promoting yourself through CVs and Interviews
Careers Programme Calendar
Information about the programme of Careers Guidance and support available through the year can be found by ‘Clicking here’ – Link to East Sussex College Careers Education Calendar 2018
Download our Information Advice & Gudance form here.
To request access to the East Sussex College Group: Provider and Employer Access here.